Friday 8 March 2019

Food for thougth.

Wow! You wouldn’t  guess what I did yesterday.



Yesterday Glenbrae school went to pak n save and at pak n save room 9 was into groups and  in all the groups the teachers had to come and look at what were do and in my group we had to do all about healthy eat and food that we can eat every day.



And at pak n save we all had to stay with our teacher and at pak n save we all had to read all the labels of the box and after reading all the labels of the box we all got a piece of paper and we all had to wirti all  of the things we wrote in your books and after we all wrote all of the things we no of the box we all had to go back to School.


And after we got back to school I said to myself I went to go to pak n save so I can lean more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.