Thursday 25 July 2019

The holiday.


The holiday.

In the holiday my sister Katrina and I were cleaning up our room and after cleaning  up our room we went to watch T.V with our dad. After watching t.v with our dad, we went back to our room and in our room Katrina and Ariana where fight  over nothing and after Katrina and Ariana where fighting over nothing Katrina went to my dad and Ariana was playing with her teddis.

After Ariana was playing with  her teddis, she went to my dad  and after she went to my dad and after Ariana went to Maya' room and after Ariana was Maya’s room Maya said to get out .

After Maya said to Ariana to get out  of her room Maya came to my room and said  where is your chrome book and I said it in mum and  dad’s room.

After Maya was done with her homework  she didn’t put my chrome book back in my mum and dad room.

After Maya never put my chrome book back in my mum and dad’s room she came  into my room and said you are neve going to get your chrome book back so I did not have a good holiday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.