Friday 20 September 2019

catch it


One day I woke up and then went back to sleep and after my good sleep I went to play with my friends. Then we saw this fruit up in the tree  so we climbed the tree and then we saw a vulture steal the fruit. So we went to get the fruit our fruit back. We went after the vulture dropped the fruit so we went to grab it and then the vulture came flying at us I chuched the fruit to one of my friends and then the vulture got really angry! So he flew into a wall. We were playing with the fruit like it was a rugby ball and when I was half way I kinked the fruit between the trees and we were happy then we were shocked when the fruit exploded everywhere.




Image result for catch it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.