Friday 21 February 2020

water fun day

Water fun day!
On Wednesday morning it was a bright sunny day, Glenbrae school had a water fun day. I was very excited because when I came to school I came in a blue tea shirt. 
And when I got to school my house colour teacher said to me are you going to get wet and I said maybe if I do get wet then I stay wet and then I what back to my class so my teacher can mark the roll.

And when he was finished marking the roll, we went to the court in our house color.



When we got to the court Mrs Pata said a few words, and then Mrs Tofa said where we were going to and we went to.


 Mrs Ripata and she were doing SpongeBob SquarePants and it  was a lot of fun.


When we were done with Mrs Ripata we went to the swimming pool and we had a lot of fun because we got to do whatever you wanted to do in the swimming pool. 

And then we went to Mr.Nath and he was doing the holey moley fun when we got Mr.Nath was dancing and then the bell rang and then we went with the cups to the holes in them.


And the next thing we went to was the water balloon and that was with Miss Smith and we had a lot of fun getting wet with the water balloons.


And after we went to the water waterslide and in the waterslide I had a lot of fun  with the waterslide.





Hope you like the story about water fun!!!

   






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.