Tuesday 29 September 2020

Cross Country

  Today Glenbrae School have Cross Country And we had  to came in our house coloers and at 9 : 15 we had to sit in 5 lines so that we had to to go one by one to the top off the filled. And the yr 8 and 7 had to go up to the filledmand then the yr 4 went  and then the yr 5 and last was the yr 6's . After that we had to go out the gaet and we had to go down to Glenbrae kids and we had to trun right and we had to go until we saw a teacher and then we had to trun right again and then we saw Miss Smith  and Miss Smith and then we ran from Miss Smith to Aj Dad and then from Aj dad we had to go back to school behind the hall  and up to the fill and to finsh we had to go between the Pegola and the Goal post 



4 comments:

  1. Hi rose I really liked your writing on cross country next time you could tell us what you placed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi rose I really liked your writing on cross country next time you could tell us what you placed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rose my name is Mikaira and I go to Paihia School. I like that you included what you did because that would of been confusing figuring out what you did. I would usually train for Cross Country too and it is fun training and doing the actual thing. What did you do to entertain yourself while waiting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Rose, my name is Angela and I am a year 8 student who attends Paihia School. I like your blog post about cross country because I love to run. Whenever our school is doing cross country I am so excited and ready to have fun. I like how you said what you did throughout the day because you added detail to your writing instead of just saying “I went to cross country and I liked it”. What did you place for cross country?
    Ka Kite!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.