Friday 11 September 2020

During the lockdown

Wow! During the lockdown, I have been going on Chromebook and have an online hangout with my teacher and classmates.


So my classmate and I had to finish unfinished work we hadn't done so we had a hangout from 9:00 to 10:00 and then we had to go and have something to eat and after eating I went back on the hangout with my classmates and only some off then back to the hangout so we all finished the work we finished before our break, so we did Maths, Reading, and Writing.


Soon after we finished our work Mr. Nath told us to stop with your work and he said bye to all of us.


 And I was so happy to do work with my teacher and classmates and then I removed myself from the hangout with Mr. Nath.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.